Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm so dead with mum finds out i used her credit card. Well , wadever!!! its not like i'm the only one who use it right. :(
Brother also use her credit card. HAHAHA he's even more dead than me bombom.

Anyways , MUMMY COOKED 6 EGGS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

(YAY!!! I'm shopping at www.forever21.com l8r with CARRY GUN!!!!)

I know he's leaving me for you.
This is a retake of my life.
I was his star for many nights.
Now the roles have changed,
And you're the leading lady in his life.
Just remember you've been warned.
Enjoy it now, cause it won't last.



/ikea tmr????? :(


Hello l--,
Your SUPRÉ online order and payment has been received.
Your order will now be started!!


YAYYYY!!! hopefully , i'll get it on the 14th? :(
old already..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home