Thursday, October 2, 2008






So angry.. >;( H8 that stupid caolao bus driver

Anyways , today maths was okay!~
Need to wait for that small eye boy for loike 4hours!LIKE OLD ALREADY!

I like ask Shihui they all to go see her blog.
THEN TELL ME WHERE IS SHE PRETTY OR NOT!!!
They say not pretty, but i think she very pretty leh!!!! WELL WADEVER!!~~~~
I h8 her! I HOPE SHE DIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Today shOo fuNn , W3nt iMm with VIMPLES AND VINCIIE!! <3<3 style="font-size:130%;">OMG MUST USE COMPUTER QUICKLY!!!!
LATER MY HOUSE THE OLD DEMON COME OUT AND TURN ME INTO STONE!!!!!!!!!

Hey l--,

Get excited, because your order has left the building!!

Your SUPRÉ online order has been dispatched today to the delivery address specified on your order and should arrive shortly.

Please note delivery within Australia can take up to 5 working days.
International orders can take up to 10-15 working days.
*EXCITED~*


I'm itching for the tall grass
And longing for the breeze
I need to step outside, just to see if I can breathe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home