Monday, October 6, 2008

My eye still hurts :(
i look like tiko!! EH HEHEHEHE BEWAREEEEEEE
Thursday shopping at taka with jiali?
I really really really like that necklace alot. :(
Pwease dun let it be ex....... *PRAYS LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


What i need now ,
1) A cap
2)A pair of white shorts
3)A new Pair of shorts
4)A new top

*WAITS FOR $$$$ TO DROP FROM THE SKY*


Alrighty , im going to sleep then do revision for my poa. ^^v








http://www.peacesymbol.org/peace_symbol/img/peace_symbol_8.gif




WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i totally gave up on my poa. I've been thinking for the past 1 hour that i cant possibly memorise 1294845 format in 4 hrs right. -.-
I hope i can get into sec 5 , together w all my frens. Please let me get at least a 4-3-3.. I really don't wanna get into ite.


''YOUR CLOTHING SUCK! , gimme i also don't want''






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home